Extract Labs is a Boulder, Colorado-based CBD company founded by Combat veteran Craig Henderson as a way to help heal his fellow veterans. He felt that CBD could help offer a natural alternative to harmful pills that military personnel are often prescribed for PTSD and injuries obtained while serving.
What started as somewhat of a hobby in Craig’s garage has now grown into a full-time career for over 40 employees. After getting its start in 2016, the company has expanded across the United States with a second lab opening in Kentucky a little while back.
With the incredible range of products on offer, it’s easy to see why they need the extra room. The company covers nearly every base of CBD delivery methods. They also have an impressive commitment to quality and safety across the board, with every item in their inventory checking out as being almost entirely all-natural and non-toxic.
Extract Labs got its name from the very important process through which CBD is derived from the hemp plant. Craig got his start in the CBD industry as a sales engineer for a company that produces CO2 extraction technology. After years of learning the ins and outs of the industry, Henderson felt comfortable enough to open his own CBD operation. He is intent on spreading the goodness of the natural healing powers of the cannabis plant.
The company prides itself on providing the purest, highest-quality CBD products at the lowest price point. This is a promise that they can keep because every step of production is done in-house.
Extract Labs Highlights
Here are some of the things we love about Extract Labs:
- Great Range of Products: The huge range of products offered by the company demonstrates their dedication to the cause and serious credentials. Extract Labs offers loads of CBD products, including CBD oil tinctures, topicals, capsules, vape juice, CBD shatter, CBD crumble, and more.
- Price: Extract Labs offers premium-quality products but without the premium prices. They aim to provide customers with the best CBD products on the market at the most affordable prices possible.
- Discount programs: Extract Labs offers a 50% discount to veterans, first responders, health care workers, those with disabilities, and low-income earners. We’ve seen a few other companies with discount programs, but we’ve never come across one that offers as much as 50% discount, so this is truly outstanding.
- Third-party Testing: All of the Extract Labs products are tested for purity and potency, and these reports are easily accessible on the company website for all customers to view. This says a lot about the company’s commitment to transparency.
- High-quality Products: The Extract Labs hemp is sourced from Colorado and Kentucky and put through the supercritical CO2 extraction process, believed to be the best method. All products are non-GMO, kosher, vegan, and the company only uses organic ingredients.
Extract Labs Review
Extract CBD exemplifies many of the virtues of a first-in-class CBD company. They create products from quality, top-shelf materials, and have a wide selection of items available. We consumed some of these CBD products for several weeks and had some great results.
We loved that all of the products have natural ingredients. Some individuals on our team have sensitivities to artificial colorings, flavorings, and the like. Therefore, it was a relief to see that all of the products were plant-based with components lots of people could use.
We also enjoyed that we could seamlessly blend many of their products into our daily routines. Many on the team have busy lifestyles and can’t afford intricate set-ups or elaborate techniques. Using their products was a breeze, and for individuals on the go, this is a plus.
Extract Labs Products
- CBD Tinctures: The CBD tinctures are available in a few different varieties. These include Original CBD, available in three strengths and sizes: 15 mL (500 mg), 30 mL (1,000 mg), and 60 mL (2,000 mg). There is also a broad-spectrum variety that is sold in a 30 mL bottle. You can also get a Pure CBD Isolate variety that comes in a 30 mL (2,000 mg) potency. Lastly, there is also an Original Extra Strength option which comes in three strengths: 15 mL (1,000 mg), 30 mL (2,000 mg), and 60 mL (4,000 mg). Flavors available include Natural, Lemon, Banana, and Raspberry.
- CBD Topicals: The Extract Labs CBD topicals range consists of CBD Muscle Cream (1,500 mg CBD), CBD Face Cream (1,500 mg CBD), and CBD Lip Balm (200 mg CBD).
- CBD Capsules: The CBD capsules are full-spectrum hemp softgels. Each container has 30 capsules and a total strength of 1,000 mg; each capsule contains 33 mg of CBD.
- CBD Crumble: The CBD Crumble comes in a variety of different options, including AC Diesel, Blue Dream, Cherry Wine, Cookies, Gelato, Grandaddy, Green Crack, and more. Each option contains 800 mg CBD / 200 mg minor cannabinoids.
- CBD Shatter: The CBD Shatter is available in the same varieties as the CBD Crumble. Each shatter contains 99% CBD (1,000 mg CBD/g).
- CBD Vape: Extract Labs sell CBD Extract Tanks in five varieties; Bubba Kush, Forbidden Fruit, Blue Dream, Granddaddy Purp, and Strawnana. Each variety contains 500 mg CBD/CBT/CBG.
- CBD Bath Bombs: The CBD bath bombs come in four options; Bliss, Breathe, Deep, and Sleep.
Extract Labs Costs
- CBD Tinctures: The Original CBD tinctures cost between $30 and $85. The Pure CBD isolate retails for $90, and the Broad-spectrum variety will cost you $105. Lastly, the Extra strength option costs between $50 and $160.
- CBD Topicals: The Muscle Cream and Face Cream costs $90, while the Lip Balm retails for $18.
- CBD Capsules: A bottle of 30 capsules retails for $65.
- CBD Crumble: Each Crumble variety costs $35
- CBD Shatter: Each Shatter also retails for $35
- CBD Vape: Each CBD Extract Tanks sells for $35.
- CBD Bath Bombs: Each bath bomb costs $16.
Extract Labs Third Party Testing and Lab Results
Extract Labs posts a link to recent third party lab report by batch on each product page of its website.
You can also see a copy of lab reports for your specific product’s batch on their website. Just visit the “batch database” page of their website and enter the batch number from your product’s label to view the testing results.
CBD Assistance Program
Extract Labs is committed to making CBD products more affordable to veterans, first responders, health care workers, disabled individuals and those with low income. They offer a 50% discount to those who qualify as part of their CBD Assistance Program. To apply for their program, just click the link and provide the listed documentation. After you’re approved the discount will be applied automatically when you are signed into your account.